Hanson Silo Services
Experienced Contract Manufacturing
Hanson’s focus is on quality, cost, and lead time.
Hanson Silo Manufacturing has a 40 acre campus made up of 132,564 heated square feet of manufacturing space with a full range of services equipped to handle any industrial high-volume manufacturing project that comes our way. We know that quality, cost, and lead times are important to our customers. Our manufacturing focus is to drive the waste out of all processes to provide our customers with the most cost-effective product and timely delivery.
We consistently provide not only quality products, but quality service as well. From fabrication and powder coat finishing, we can bring your vision to life. While we practice the concepts of lean enterprise to improve our internal processes, we also ensure our customers receive a consistent quality experience they have come to expect from Hanson Silo Manufacturing.
Call Hanson at 320.664.4171 About Contract Manufacturing Services
Laser Cutting Service
Hanson Manufacturing’s laser cutting service has grown inside the world-class facility in Lake Lillian, Minnesota, with a large laser cutting capacity and 132,564 square feet of manufacturing space. Instead of shipping parts from shop to shop for multiple processes, we’ve brought them under one roof to meet your multiple process needs. Make your laser cutting projects simple with Hanson Manufacturing.
Taking pride in every bead.
Our multiple welding cells are very flexible. We’re able to MIG (Metal Inert Gas ) or TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) weld mild steel, stainless, or aluminum in a wide range of thicknesses. We have upwards of 20 welding stations that can be positioned to the most effective process depending on the jobs going through the shop. A lot of our building columns have jib cranes to help various stations along the length of the bay. We also have 5 overhead cranes for any extremely large and heavy projects spanning the full length of our welding, cleaning and shipping area.
We continually reinvest in our employees and the tools they need to do their best job. Many of our welders are certified. We also have the ability to train and certify new weld hires in-house. This is another step in the process that isn’t required by most companies, but we take pride in our employees’ work and what we sell to our customers.
Additional Hanson Silo Manufacturing Services
- Steel Grit, Silica Sand Blasting for both new and used/slightly corroded material
- Variable control burn off oven heats to 900+ degrees to burn off old paint and coatings
- Laser edging removal for small parts
- Tumbling for large parts takes slag and sharp edges down to smooth
- Custom packaging; automated palletizing and shrink wrapping
- Global drop shipment to your customer; UPS and LTL common carriers pick up daily
- Pickup and delivery service; Hanson runs a fleet of trucks
- Weekly truck delivery route to Minneapolis/St. Paul
HANSON SILO COMPANY
POWDER COATING & CONTRACT MANUFACTURING WITH BOBCAT
The video shows behind the scenes at the Hanson Silo, Lake Lillian, Minnesota plant. We contract manufactured the Bobcat loader, bucket and assembly in house. Hanson Silo is your high volume cut, fab, weld, and powder coat partner.
- Precast Concrete
- Agricultural Storage
- Bunker Walls
- Concrete Feed Bunks
- Hog Slats – Concrete Slatted Floor Systems
- Cattle Slats & Deep Pit Barns
- Grain Storage Systems
- Precast Grain Aeration Trench
- Fertilizer Flat Storage
- Feed Mills
- Commodity Shed
- Bulk Storage Guidelines & Bunker Calculator
- Commercial Storage
- Salt & Sand Storage
- Recycling Storage
- Misc. Bulk Storage
- Precast Concrete Wall Panels
- Precast Wall Panels for Car Dealerships