Bunkers for Various Materials
Hanson can help reduce the hassle of storing bulk commodities.
Hanson’s bunker panels are used to store a diverse range of by-products. From excavated soil fines in Manhattan to commercial asphalt road companies reclaiming asphalt from old Midwestern roads, there aren’t many bulk storage markets we have not touched. Hanson Silo precast concrete walls can be found everywhere, including feed mills, seed storage facilities and coal manufacturers. For some of these applications, we can convert an old building on your property into a newly configured storage building. This saves you money and brings life and function to an underused pole barn or shed.
Call Hanson at 320.664.4171 for More Bulk Storage Information
Utilizing Hanson’s handy Bunker Builder Planning Tool will help determine a bulk storage configuration to fit your needs.
Hanson’s precast panels are used in numerous bulk storage markets, including seed storage. A project we recently completed for a seed company utilized an existing building to store bulk Edible Bean seed. This is only one example of many different applications for Hanson’s precast bunker walls. Our bunkers are easy enough to set up on your own, to save you even more money.
- Road Kill
Benefits of Composting
- Composting allows immediate year-round disposal of carcasses to prevent the spread of disease.
- There is no entry of off-farm vehicles that can bring disease onto the farm from other operations.
- High temperatures in the compost pile kill pathogens.
- A properly functioning compost pile gives off little odor and does not harm or affect groundwater.
- Composting turns waste into beneficial fertilizer and soil amendment, resulting in on-farm nutrient recycling.
- Composting has low to moderate start-up costs and minimal operating costs. Plus, the NRCS EQIP may pay up to 75% of project costs. Visit your county NRCS to learn more.
Easy to Accomplish
- Composting requires only good management and minimal training.
- Precast Concrete
- Agricultural Storage
- Bunker Walls
- Concrete Feed Bunks
- Hog Slats – Concrete Slatted Floor Systems
- Cattle Slats & Deep Pit Barns
- Grain Storage Systems
- Precast Grain Aeration Trench
- Fertilizer Flat Storage
- Feed Mills
- Commodity Shed
- Bulk Storage Guidelines & Bunker Calculator
- Commercial Storage
- Salt & Sand Storage
- Recycling Storage
- Misc. Bulk Storage
- Precast Concrete Wall Panels
- Precast Wall Panels for Car Dealerships