Hanson Silo Acquired the Patented Easy Rake
Hanson Silo acquired the Patented Easy Rake silage facer from Riverview LLP. The Easy
Rake fits well with Hanson's go to market strategy. With no moving parts, the Easy Rake
silage facer will save you time and reduce maintenance costs while preserving particle length.
Silage facers can be frustrating! Bearings go out, chains and tighteners need to be replaced, motors and sprockets give out and invariably someone forgets to unhook the hydraulic hoses. Moving teeth also grind the silage particles into smaller pieces. These are the primary reasons the Easy Rake™ silage facer was designed by the Riverview team. There are no moving parts to maintain, hoses to attach or motors to replace.
Riverview has used many kinds of facers over the years. None of them, however, have been as long-lasting and maintenance-free as the Easy Rake silage facer. See the the Easy Rake silage facer in action below.
Why face your bunker/pile?
- Eliminate pile undermining
- Reduce spoilage
- Reduce dry matter loss
- Blend forage before the feed mixer
- Breaks up large chunks
- Remove only what is needed for that day
- Seal out oxygen
Why choose the Easyrake?
- No hoses to hook up
- Safe and maintenance free
- Greatly reduces facing time
- Works great on any pile
- Designed by dairymen
- Easy to ship and no assembly required
- No moving parts
- 1 year limited warrant
Hanson gives you choice
Hanson Silo bunkers can be round, oval, rectangular or a hybrid thereof. You have the choice of 5', 6', 8', 10' or 12' high panels, either L shaped or T shaped. Also Hanson bunkers can be built on top of their grain reclaim tunnels. Pairing these two powerful technologies saves time, money and headaches when unloading your grain bunkers. All Hanson reclaim tunnels can be customized to feature grates as often as needed to make unloading your grain easier and less labor intensive.
Go Hanson, Get This:
- Low price/bushel
- Flexibility- a multi purpose containment wall system that can be used for countless storage applications as markets are volatile.
- Extremely Durable lasts much longer compared to wood or steel storage.
- Grain reclaim box-culvert tunnels available.
- Variety of custom panels tailored to your aeration needs.
- Custom manufacture ventilation tubes and wall-to-fan transitions.
- Bulkheads for easy entry into a Hanson Bunker.
- Bunkers that don't require footings.
- Free standing sections that can be anchored if necessary.